Terms and Conditions of use
Limits of Use
The contents of the Website are Copyright © of the Company. All rights reserved. Part or all of the contents of the Website pages cannot be copied, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, published or distributed in any way without prior written consent from the Company, except when it is possible to store information on the user’s computer or print copies of the pages for personal use only. The trademarks, logos and the material which appear on the Website are the property of the Company. They cannot be used on a Website other than the Company’s Website without the prior written consent of the Company. The name of the Company or any trademark including the PRELIOS trademark cannot be used as part of any other Internet Address without the Company’s prior written consent.
Warrantees Excluded and Limits of Responsibility
The Company reserves the right to amend the General Conditions at any time. The Company may also change, move or remove parts of this Website. The contents of the Website are provided “as is” without any type of warrantee, either express or implied. The Company does not guarantee nor has it issued any statements regarding the use, correctness, accuracy, reliability, etc. of the content found on the Website. The mere fact that a document is available on the Website does not mean that the information contained therein hasn’t been changed or substituted by subsequent events or subsequent publications. The Company is under no obligation to update the information or statements found on the Website.
The information found on this Website is provided in good faith and the Company believes it to be accurate. However, a party wishing to purchase goods or services should not rely on this information and should make a specific enquiry about the nature of the goods or services and their suitability for the use to which they will be put. Accordingly, all information on this Website is supplied without any express or implied warranty of any sort as to the quality of the goods or services, their suitability for any particular purpose or non-infringement of any intellectual property rights. Under no circumstances will the Company be held liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred as a result of using this Website.
Through the Website it is possible to access links to other websites and other web based resources (hereinafter referred to as the “Linked Websites” ) found on the Internet. The user acknowledges that the Company may in no way be held responsible for the content and/or advertisements and/or functioning of the Linked Websites and/or for the products and/or services of any nature (including those involving electronic commerce) promoted, offered or distributed therein. The user acknowledges, therefore, that the Company may in no way be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, incurred in connection with the content and/or functioning of the Linked Websites or in relation to purchases made or the use of goods and services obtained through the Linked Websites. Those who decide to access a Linked Website are doing so at their own risk and it is their responsibility to take all the necessary precautions against viruses or other destructive elements. The links with other websites do not imply that the Company sponsors or is affiliated with any of the entities whose services are described in those websites.
Information received by the Company
Any materials sent to the Company, for example via e-mail or via web, shall be deemed not confidential. The Company has no obligation of any kind with respect to such materials and is free to reproduce, use, disclose, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the materials to others without limitation. Furthermore, the Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such materials for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such materials. Any party who sends materials guarantees that such materials are fit for publication and agrees to indemnify the Company against any actions taken by third parties in relation to said material.
A "cookie" (small data files which may be sent by a website to a user’s address during navigation) may be found in some parts of the Website as they are used to track the user’s navigation. If a user prefers not to receive cookies it is necessary to format the browser used in such a way as the user is alerted to the presence of cookies and can then decide whether or not to accept them. It is possible to refuse all cookies automatically by simply activating a specific browser option.
Law and jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by Italian law. Any legal disputes connected to these conditions will fall under the jurisdiction of Milan, Italy. The Company, however, reserves the right to file suit with courts found in countries or cities other than Italy and Milan in the event it is deemed necessary in order to better protect its interests and defend its rights.
1. The information is provided solely in connection to use of the Company’s Website and not the other websites which are accessible by the user via links.
2. The user may voluntarily provide the personal data which will then be treated and used by the Company in connection with the Services requested as indicated in specific notices found on the Website.
3. The supply of personal data is optional, but any refusal to supply same may make it impossible for the Company to provide the services requested.
4. The user’s personal data may be shared with subsidiaries and/or affiliates and/or companies which are part of the Company’s group, as well as with individuals, companies or professional firms which provide the Company with services and assistance or consultancies for the purposes indicated in specific notices but said data will not be used by the Company for other purposes.
5. The user’s personal data will be treated with automated systems for the time deemed strictly necessary for the purposes for which the information was gathered.
6. The user’s personal data will be treated in compliance with the security measures provided for in the Privacy Code designed to prevent the loss of said data, any illegal or prohibited use of same or unauthorized access.
7. Pursuant to Art. 7 of the above mentioned Privacy Code, the user is entitled to access his/her personal data, request that they be changed, updated or eliminated if incomplete, incorrect or gathered in violation of the law, as well as object to their treatment for legitimate reasons.
9. The Company is responsible for treatment of the data.
10. In order to exercise the rights mentioned above or for further information, the user may contact the Company via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the name of the Company and the reason for the inquiry.
Letzte Änderung: 18/07/2011 21:02